We offer a 10-year warranty on manufacturing and workmanship defects.
We ensure the quality of our design and workmanship of all our products and expect them to provide a lifetime of enjoyment. Solid timber is a natural product and is responsive to changes in the environment. Any movement, cracking, joint separation or bowing in timber as a result of changes in humidity, fluctuating temperatures or direct sunlight is not covered under the warranty.
Any items that have been damaged due to flooding or contact with water will void any warranty. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty does not cover:
- Consumable parts, such as light bulbs, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Exposure to excess wear and tear, scratches, burns and/or breakage of glass. Similarly, damage caused by inappropriate use of cleaning products is not included.
- Modifications, service, refurbishment or change of size of a product performed by anyone who is not a representative of Moona Labs;
- Spillage on fabric, scratches or breakage of hard surface (i.e. wood, acrylic, metal or glass components);
- Placement in an inappropriate environment;
- Damage caused by dismantling and reassembly by an unauthorized person(s);
We will require you to submit photos, together with evidence of the purchase. Moona Labs reserves the right to investigate all claims in order to access the nature and cause of any alleged fault. Moona Labs will investigate the issue and decide at its own discretion if it is covered under its warranty. If it is covered, Moona Labs will use its own operators to repair or replace the product. Moona Labs will pay the costs of repairs including labour and parts. If the item is no longer sold by Moona Labs, Moona Labs will provide an appropriate replacement. Moona Labs’s Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with the Moona Labs warranty.
At Moona Labs we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
Change of mind
You have 60 days from day of delivery to return the goods. Just pay for the transport cost for returning the pod to our warehouse in London (E17).
Please contact us immediately should you consider your purchase to be damaged on arrival. This includes:
- item does not match description
- goods damaged in transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact our team as soon as possible. We will arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with any original packaging, accessories and/or manuals. If you consider your goods damaged or to have been damaged in transit, please follow the below steps:
- report your return in writing to Moona Labs by contacting our team and we will send you instructions on how to return the items
- pack the goods to be returned as carefully as possible
- please retain original packing as this way the goods are ideally protected against damages in transit
- the value of the goods will be credited to your account as soon as they have arrived in our warehouse and gone through inspection
Our intention is to ensure that your returns process is easy and efficient for all parties.
Refunds will be made by Moona Labs via the method of payment you used to make your purchase. Refunds will be processed when the goods have arrived into our warehouse and have gone through inspection.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your order, please contact us at email@example.com.